Are we finally going to see some arrests and charges?

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Belligerents
Feb 23, 2010
The Snobbiest Town in The Snobbiest State in the N
Reactions: 1J04

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
IMHO, these people believe that protecting the fbi, doj, etc... is the best way to protect the gov agencies and the people's trust in them and that's what they'll do. I think they are completly wrong in that thinking. I believe the only way to protect their agencies long term is to come down on the illegal activity that happen in '16, '17, '18... like Thor's hammer. It will be ugly, it will be embarrassing, dig deep enough and the media won't even be able to protect the legacy of black-jesus, but it will show the people that corruption at the top does not go unpunished. They've opted for 'nothing to see here'.

acudaowner

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
if the republicans do not start fighting back for what is right they deserve to loose the election . being the nice guy only get you so much especially when the dims are just so flaky and crazy and willing to do anything to win . If you find proof of wrong doing do not just talk about it for 2 years press charges send them to jail .

MarinePMI

Battery Operated Grunt
Belligerents
Jun 3, 2010
San Diego, Ca
Just based on the chatter and RUMINT...the hammer's about to fall on some (and oh so conveniently around election season). Now whether they will be the actual culprits, or just the patsies remains to be seen...

I've been hearing for awhile now that they have been sitting on this...kabuki theater.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer

FS1

Unbalanced
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2014
Earth
They know without exposure the FBI is never trusted again. Just the way the Dems seem to get crazier everyday tells me that something is going on and they know it. What, where and when the endgame is? I guess we will have to wait and see.

I think they also know the Govts creds are in peril. If they don't get their credibility back this Country is headed into a nose dive. Though I am still skeptical they will do what needs to be done.

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US
Just based on the chatter and RUMINT...the hammer's about to fall on some (and oh so conveniently around election season). Now whether they will be the actual culprits, or just the patsies remains to be seen...

I've been hearing for awhile now that they have been sitting on this...kabuki theater.
Well, it is RUMINT, not to be taken seriously until verified....

8pointer

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2018
Horowitz Report: Lot's of harsh language, zero accountability. Maybe a couple of douchebags lose their security clearance, but I am not so sure even that 'harsh'. Brennan never actually lost his....no follow through. Ball-less cunt holes one and all.....they will protect their own and ensure the 2 tiered system of justice stays in place.

Now get back to your job silly citizens remember rules are for you guys to follow!

8pointer

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2018
I'm hearing that Brennan is one of the targets...also notice, Brennan has been VERY quiet lately. Hmmm....
I wouldn't be more shocked if I woke up with a forearm growing out of my head if someone lost a job or went to jail if wrong doing proven. Just like the article said 'incompetent' is a preview into what will happen....Comey set the standard with 'intent'....so unless someone is on tape saying 'I am admitting I'm breaking the law with intent please put me on record as such' I think they all walk. If the FISA judge is put under the spotlight the only person who can go after him is John Roberts.....and we all know what that clown stands for he wouldn't do a thing.

Please let me be wrong!

10ring'r

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2019
Wisconsin
if the republicans do not start fighting back for what is right they deserve to loose the election . being the nice guy only get you so much especially when the dims are just so flaky and crazy and willing to do anything to win . If you find proof of wrong doing do not just talk about it for 2 years press charges send them to jail .
Sometimes you have to use the same tactics of your enemy, to get the needed effect. Mac;)

Reactions: ArmyJerry

Greg Langelius *

Resident Elder Fart
Belligerents
Aug 10, 2001
Arizona, good place for me...
Everyone wants to have, or have the appearance of, clean hands. In wartime, that's how you lose wars, or worse, make them infinitely protracted, with never ending casualties on a constant basis. People get fed up, sick and tired, and walk out of the stadium... Does Vietnam ring any bells...?

That serves a lot of people's purposes quite nicely.

If that's all we do here, it will soon look much the same as if we were still fighting WWII. It's as if folks want the thing to be protracted so they can all get their slice and still escape through the slowly lowering door, just like in the Indiana Jones/Mummy movies.

It's difficult, soon to be impossible, keeping patient with the current DC Clown Circus.

Greg

Last edited:

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Belligerents
Feb 23, 2010

Well, get ready for the mother of all distractions...

Sirhr

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
I'm game, what would you like to see? The national grid collapse, how about the Mississippi's flow reversed, or a 12.5 quake in Ca? Only one to a customer, so choose wisely my son,...
Is there an option for a 12.5 earthquake on the east coast causing a tidal wave (yes I called it that, screw the SJW scientists that think they are all that), which will wipe out the entire NE east coast of the country which needs it so much more than CA?

I mean if we are having to pick only one.

If we get more than one wish, I have a whole bunch of wishes......

8pointer

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2018

Somehow doubt it... but at least we are on the offensive and not talking red flags for a few days as this plays out!

Sirhr
'Ugly and damning'. Yup, a verbal tongue lashing and that's about all it will be. The people who are retired(brennan) or fired(strojk) will get the worst of it b/c it's of no consequence, but no one with a job will lose it or face anything more than a reprimand. Remember many of these people are attorneys and no one knows how to skirt the law like the people who live in that world. I'm not ripping on the profession as a whole there are a lot of fantastic attorneys out there doing the right thing, but there are also a ton of scum bags and unfortunately politics is full of that flavor. They all look out for each other and know what they are doing......yet one more giant Nothing Burger in the end as far as accountability, but there will be a distrust enshrined in the American public forever though.....official stamp of Us and Them 2 tiered system of (in)justice.

Last edited:

FS1

Unbalanced
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2014
Earth
I will be happy if we only see full exposure. If the law fails to hold the perps accountable maybe Karma will.

Treason, corruption and murder. The big three.

If nothing is done then Trump should feel free to set up National Security Investigations against all his opponents. Turnabout is fair play.

Dunraven

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2019
All the major bad actors have already been referred to DOJ. That was months ago. Nothing at all happened. No arrests, no grand jury, nothing. And nothing will. They love to 'investigate'. It justifies their existence, and tends to placate the sheeple. If no one has been arrested in, what, 3 years, it ain't happenin'. It cannot possibly take that long to sort this out. They count on the interest to die out, as the clock runs out.

Reactions: wade2big

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Belligerents
Feb 23, 2010
If nothing is done then Trump should feel free to set up National Security Investigations against all his opponents. Turnabout is fair play.
Great idea! No knock warrants on dem donors houses. Make them bankrupt themselves with lawyers fees. Bug them. Have foreign intelligence mess with them overseas.... If this is going to be permissible and the new normal... then guess it ought to be game on!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: ArmyJerry and FS1