Anyone heard from Leviathan or gotten their suppressor? UPDATE

Feb 9, 2013
North
Anyone heard from him? Anyone gotten a can yet from them? I know Franks used them and a top PRS guy has one. I know he’s making cans cuz I can see it on IG that CORE is getting a bunch. I’ve left phone messages, FB messages, and now Hide messages just wondering what’s going on.

Anyone?

@GunFreak0814

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2013
North
So heres the story. I won a 50% off cert in May. I called Leviathan and ordered the suppressor, paying my half in full. A month later I get a call saying the Form 3 has gone through and I can start the Form 4. Get that done end of June. Still no suppressor. I have repeatedly tried to contact Chris and Leviathan with no result. I was told 6 weeks tops. I am now way past 6 weeks. The ATF cashed my check, and I'm seeing approvals getting closer and closer to when I should be getting mine. I have been calling, texting, leaving voicemail, FB personal page, FB company page, a PM here, and IG company page. I’ve been blocked on everywhere but here. I know he is making suppressors, I was seeing it on his IG page before he blocked me. I would like to warn people to be leery about doing business with him since I started in May and have nothing to show for it.

I have records of most everything.

Feb 16, 2017
My man, your form 4 will take 6 months minimum, more likely 12 months. I don't know who told you 6 weeks but that is incorrect by a factor of 10 at least

Feb 9, 2013
North
My man, your form 4 will take 6 months minimum, more likely 12 months. I don't know who told you 6 weeks but that is incorrect by a factor of 10 at least
The six weeks is what I was told for when the suppressor would be built, and shipped to my dealer. I expect 5-7 months for completed Form 4

Feb 13, 2017
3-4 months for individual form 4’s.

Trust that’s another story.

I don’t understand these companies that pop up and make a product and do not deliver. I have a friend that’s going through this with a Curtis custom action. He has done the same. Very available until they get the money.

Why anyone would buy a suppressor not from a big company that’s gonna be around awhile is beyond me.

Apr 23, 2017
Aaron there’s a problem. Calling someone every 10 days to 2 weeks asking where something is doesn’t accomplish anything! In fact it hurts a relationship. I get up everyday at 4 am and go to work. I’m not calling you tonight because I’m literally laying in bed (I don’t care if you don’t believe that or not, it’s what I’m doing right now). I get up, drink a pot of coffee, make sure my wife gets off to work, then I head down the shop. Once I’m at the shop I start things that I didn’t finish the night before. I also have a personal life outside of building cans. I handle all the phone calls, I handle all of the emails, I handle all of the website maintenance, I handle all of the delivery’s, running back to the post office or Ups or FedEx, I talk to all of the dealers constantly. I talk to my shooters. I order titanium, I order titanium tubing, I program machines for the tasks I have, I run a lathe as well. I build ALL of the cans. So I’m sorry if something takes longer than 6 weeks. If you treat other companies the same way you’ve treated me and Leviathan Suppressors, you should consider a different tone and have different expectations. You were blocked because you won’t leave me alone, if I’m constantly talking to ONE customer it takes time from my entire day and other customers! Be patient!

Feb 9, 2013
North
Quick response before bed, longer one tomorrow. It took effort for you to block me without saying anything. Wouldn’t it have been better for everyone if you would have sent a messsge? Even a simple one saying you would get with me Monday.

Feb 9, 2013
North
Slightly longer response.
Chris, I completely understand your the one guy doing everything. I'm sure it is monumental. I didn't want to have to make this post, I just wanted the suppressor I paid for. Or even some kind of response. Things fall behind, of course things happen. I get it. I'm more understanding than you give me credit for. However, the last response I got was a month ago(and I have proof that's the last time you responded) you blew me off and said I was one of 42 you were working on? So you started building my suppressor in May/beginning of June and here we are in October and all you know is I'm in a batch of 42? I'm sorry if the once a month was too much, but I figured since you were posting on IG you would be able to respond. Call me tomorrow.

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Staff member
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
FYI to others, mercracing messaged me about this before posting. I OK'd the post as a means to try to get a conversation started between him and his vendor, since all other avenues had failed.
He's been civil and respectful. The dude is just looking for an answer. Looks like he finally got one.

MinnesotaMulisha

Head MF Door Keeper
Jul 30, 2013
Lincoln, NE
Slightly longer response.
Chris, I completely understand your the one guy doing everything. I'm sure it is monumental. I didn't want to have to make this post, I just wanted the suppressor I paid for. Or even some kind of response. Things fall behind, of course things happen. I get it. I'm more understanding than you give me credit for. However, the last response I got was a month ago(and I have proof that's the last time you responded) you blew me off and said I was one of 42 you were working on? So you started building my suppressor in May/beginning of June and here we are in October and all you know is I'm in a batch of 42? I'm sorry if the once a month was too much, but I figured since you were posting on IG you would be able to respond. Call me tomorrow.
In your second post, you make it sound like you were contacting him much more frequently than once a month.

Nov 13, 2011
Dallas, tx
So heres the story. I won a 50% off cert in May. I called Leviathan and ordered the suppressor, paying my half in full. A month later I get a call saying the Form 3 has gone through and I can start the Form 4. Get that done end of June. Still no suppressor. I have repeatedly tried to contact Chris and Leviathan with no result. I was told 6 weeks tops. I am now way past 6 weeks. The ATF cashed my check, and I'm seeing approvals getting closer and closer to when I should be getting mine. I have been calling, texting, leaving voicemail, FB personal page, FB company page, a PM here, and IG company page. I’ve been blocked on everywhere but here. I know he is making suppressors, I was seeing it on his IG page before he blocked me. I would like to warn people to be leery about doing business with him since I started in May and have nothing to show for it.

I have records of most everything.

So you pay in May? How can the form 3 be completed before the can is? Unless he created the registered part and had it processed before the can was finished. But why would you f3 an incomplete can let alone f4. If something happens and that serialized part goes bad you are up a creek.

How did 6-8 weeks become 5+ months?

Top Bottom