Anyone else excited for baseball season?

Mike 556

Sergeant of the Hide
Jan 31, 2018
Northeast PA
Hey sarge, we have the little pens playing right up the road. We go see them once or twice a month. Good hockey. You guys have a good chance at the cup! I'd be surprised if you didn't win it.
Mike

Oct 8, 2014
Shreveport, Louisiana
Hey sarge, we have the little pens playing right up the road. We go see them once or twice a month. Good hockey. You guys have a good chance at the cup! I'd be surprised if you didn't win it.
Mike
I watched the penguins last night. They stomped the shit out of Philadelphia.
The Preds play tonight.
If our local team wins Kraft Hockyville, I’m hoping we can get the Preds here for a preseason game.

https://forum.snipershide.com/threads/i-have-a-favor-to-ask-shreveport-mudbugs-hockey.6880936/

Mike 556

Sergeant of the Hide
Jan 31, 2018
Northeast PA
D Backs are solid all the way around. Yanks and Sox should make the AL east fun to follow, throw in the Jays and the east is the Beast! How bout those Phil's!! If we only had a closer!
Mike

Mike 556

Sergeant of the Hide
Jan 31, 2018
Northeast PA
I thought Neshek was your closer?

Went to the Rockies game last night, they shutout the Brewers.
Love going to the park! Im sure you had a good time seeing a shutout! Neshek is on the DL, arm trouble. Hector Neris is the closer, 3 blown saves already, Friday night took a 2 run lead into the 9 th, gave up 2 home runs :-( The Snakes and the Giants are gonna give your Rockies all they can handle, should be an exciting year. What happened to the Dodgers? We're going to see them play the Phil's in July. How about that play that Arrenado made from his knees! He's unreal!
Mike

Apr 13, 2012
Cheyenne, WY
It was the second shutout I've attended. First one was when Jon Gray pitched a complete game shutout with 16 K's against San Diego.

Sorry to hear about Neshek, he's a great pitcher. I was concerned when the Rockies let him go, but Ottovino has been absolutely stellar as a late reliever.

The snakes always give the Rockies a hard time, and SF are just average so far. Who really cares about LA? About time they were taken down a notch... division rivals and all.

Mike 556

Sergeant of the Hide
Jan 31, 2018
Northeast PA
It was the second shutout I've attended. First one was when Jon Gray pitched a complete game shutout with 16 K's against San Diego.

Sorry to hear about Neshek, he's a great pitcher. I was concerned when the Rockies let him go, but Ottovino has been absolutely stellar as a late reliever.

The snakes always give the Rockies a hard time, and SF are just average so far. Who really cares about LA? About time they were taken down a notch... division rivals and all.
The Rockies should pay you to come to the games! Shutouts are hard to come by, to be there for two, your a luck charm! :) Saw Nola pitch 3 hit ball into the 8th last year, hoping to see Kershaw when the Dodgers come in! It's a long season, the Giants have too good of a lineup not to get on a roll. Before it's over, there's going to be some exciting baseball!

Top Bottom