Anybody put an ARCA rail on a Cadex chassis?

MarinePMI

Battery Operated Grunt
Jun 3, 2010
San Diego, Ca
Pretty sure RRS makes a rail for the Cadex...or at least a MLOK or Keymod rail/plate.

Might hit up Sawtooth Rifles to see if they have a full rail in the works (they make ARCA rails for a lot of the chassis being sold today).

Last edited:

Grog11

Sergeant of the Hide
Feb 1, 2018
Anthem, Arizona
Pretty sure RRS makes a rail for the Cadex...or at least a MLOK or Keymod rail/plate.

Might hit up Sawtooth Rifles to see if they have a full rail in the works (they make ARCA rails for a lot of the chassis being sold today).

Will do, thanks! I see HRD gear may have something as well..... I’m suprised Cadex hasn’t made a rail yet. That would be TOO convenient (and probably too expensive)!

Sep 14, 2011
Digging the compass embedded in the rail!

Actually looks pretty sweet. Pretty cheap price.... how’s the quality?
I thought the quality was good, it's just a piece of anodized machined aluminum. :) . You can get them longer or shorter, just measure and figure out what you need. There's a slot machined in the middle so it made it easy to position it. I also have their clamps that I put on an Atlas. The purpose built clamps are probably better but it works well. Slide it in for small areas, extend it out for prone. I'm also making some barricades stops with a couple clamps and some delrin. I've got less than $100 in the rail and clamps.

Last edited:

Grog11

Sergeant of the Hide
Feb 1, 2018
Anthem, Arizona
Henderson precision makes a 10 and 12 inch universal arca rail that I was looking to get for my Cadex.
Did they say that they have hardware to fit Cadex, specifically? I see on the website they don’t mention Cadex but ask you to call to see if it will fit your application.

Feb 12, 2017
Central Iowa
Did they say that they have hardware to fit Cadex, specifically? I see on the website they don’t mention Cadex but ask you to call to see if it will fit your application.
I have not specifically asked if it will fit a Cadex as I'm not quite ready for one yet. but since the rail is slotted where the screws should attach and they are using 10-32 screws, the same as the Cadex threaded inserts, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Grog11

Sergeant of the Hide
Feb 1, 2018
Anthem, Arizona
I ended up getting the HRD Gear rail and it definitely works! The 11” would fit on the comp forend.

The 9” fits, and I might slide it all the way to the receiver and leave a short picatinny section on the very front for the bipod.

Grog11

Sergeant of the Hide
Feb 1, 2018
Anthem, Arizona
If you’re interested, here are pics of how it is on the chassis. This is a comp forend. I fit a “small” section of Cadex rail up front, but I had to cut the end section off. If the RRS BTC-Pro clamps ever come off back order, I’ll be able to use the bipod all the way across.

You can see here where the 11” would have shined.
48E821EA-4A50-4C82-B7E1-98939DEB1CC5.jpeg 79052320-0D98-411E-9402-699B779A9A92.jpeg 08A77516-3D74-4FEA-9137-238C0B5ABAED.jpeg

Grog11

Sergeant of the Hide
Feb 1, 2018
Anthem, Arizona
@Grog11 We got out a batch of btc-pro yesterday. Sent them out to all we could with products we had in stock.
I think we have 5 left to ship today. Otherwise none will be shipping until fully setup in Utah, 3rd week of July.

http://soar.reallyrightstuff.com/BTC-Pro-Clamp-for-Atlas-Bipod
I had ordered mine through a third party (B&h). When you say you are shipping, does that just mean orders directly through you, or for vendor orders as well? And thanks for chiming in, by the way!

Top Bottom