Any updates on Geiselle 700 Trigger

chris514scott

New to the sport and anxious to learn
Jan 24, 2009
Oklahoma
I have two pre-ordered. Called Brownells and they told me they don't expect them until late May. Add that to the fact that Geissele has been silent about them and won't answer any questions on Instagram about them with anything other than "soon". They have said "soon" for awhile now. I'm starting to think late May maybe a hopeful date. If I find a decent deal on some Hubbers soon I'm going to cancel my order.

Dthomas3523

Blind Squirrel
Jan 31, 2018
South Texas
I pre ordered mine about a month ago. But they were announced at shot. I figured they couldn’t be too much longer a few weeks ago and did a Brownells preorder.

Dec 19, 2017
Austin, Tx
From Geissele on May 10th:

"Good Afternoon Mr. ******,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately I still do not have a hard release date for the 700 trigger. Please make sure to follow us through social media and our email newsletter for updates. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thank you,
Nick "

Nittynate

Sergeant of the Hide
Mar 16, 2018
California
They announced they URGI uppers finally shipped to Brownells but does anybody know anything about these triggers? Very little updates on the R700 and I’m trying to finish a build. I might just have to go with Diamond trigger.

Random_Scrub

Sergeant of the Hide
Apr 20, 2018
Virginia
They announced they URGI uppers finally shipped to Brownells but does anybody know anything about these triggers? Very little updates on the R700 and I’m trying to finish a build. I might just have to go with Diamond trigger.
Don’t think anyone will know for a while. Took Geissele quite a while to release the SSP and that was a trigger for a familiar platform for them.

Top Bottom