**6 Creedmoor**

Feeder calf

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2019
Hi guys, first 6mm cm. I'm using 42.9gr Rl22 for average of 3100 or so with 103gr eldx.

I wanna move to the 105gr-115gr bullets and was wondering if I should try h4350 or some other powder?
I have a 28" 1/7T barrel.
I'm using Peterson srp brass.
I have hornady brass to I have yet to try. Hows the hornady brass life for this round?

Pic of my rifle
Rem 700 action
Krg bravo
28" criterion prefit
Athlon midas tac
Egw 20moa base
Get some 115 dtacs rbt for that 7T
39.0gr. H4350 Hornady brass 8 loads now on brass CCI br
I soft seat 0.030" in closing bolt shoves bullet back into case. I use a 2415" mandrill.

2975 m.v. I was getting bad Barrel Mirage with 41 gr. of h4350 and 41.5 gr. Five shots through the barrel and Barrel Mirage was pretty bad And 1 inch groups at 100 yards. but 39 grains is The Sweet Spot one hole at 100 yards. stopped the barrel Mirage also. I can shoot 10 shots before Barrel Mirage starts to be visible. It's capable of 3" 830 yards. I only shoot three shot groups no need to shoot five with something that accurate it already proved itself when you put three shots in that small of a group why shoot two more I'm not in no competition and don't care to be never was interested in competition shooting. But I shoot 3 days a week all season. It truly blows my mind that you can drill a hole through a piece of Steel and put rifling in it, and shoot a projectile with such precision. It also blows my mind that there is time meaning when you pull the trigger there is time for this the sear to release and drive the firing pin forward the firing pin hits the primer the primer is caved in and explodes and shoves a jet of gas through the center of the powder the powder Burns it does not explode the case swells the case slammed back against the bolt the bullet slams into the rifling and starts to travel down the barrel all in a fraction of time all that is done in time that I cannot fathom I have no way of measuring it. it's just interesting to me still to this day how all that happens and you can put three rounds on top of each other at 200 yards and some can do it even further.

Mooseknuckles

Private
Belligerents
Jan 11, 2014
I shoot a stock RPR Gen 2 in 6 Creed

Roughly 450 rounds through it and have experimented with Sierra MatchKing 107gr and Hornady 108gr ELD-M bullets, RL16 and SuperFormance powders.

So far its favorite load is

107gr Sierra MatchKing bullet
40.0gr RL16
.025 from lands
I am also shooting a stock RPR gen 2 in 6mm creedmoor.
My favorite load is:
105 Berger hybrid
41.8gr h4350
Starline brass with WLR
Base to ogive 2.187
Velocity was 3031

Niles Coyote

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 13, 2007
South West, MI
If you shoot 115 Dtac's and happen to use a hornady seater, you might want to pick up the new A-tip seating stem. It is a much better fit than the eld stem I was using. The A-tip stem fits down another .058" and is much closer to the ogive.

I'll seat some bullets later and update on if it improves bullet to bullet variation on base to ogive measurements. The ELD stem seemed to be running about .003"

Reactions: qodeBebop

Niles Coyote

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 13, 2007
South West, MI
If you shoot 115 Dtac's and happen to use a hornady seater, you might want to pick up the new A-tip seating stem. It is a much better fit than the eld stem I was using. The A-tip stem fits down another .058" and is much closer to the ogive.

I'll seat some bullets later and update on if it improves bullet to bullet variation on base to ogive measurements. The ELD stem seemed to be running about .003"
After loading a few, it does in fact seem to be seating now to with in .001"