6.5 SP-10 Wait Time?

WtxShooter

Gun loving dad!
Feb 17, 2017
Lubbock, TX
Honestly haven’t heard, but whatever it is, it’s worth the wait. Had one previously in 6.5 Creedmoor that I traded for an AI AT, and missed it so much I had to search long and hard for another. Won’t make that mistake again. Best gas gun I own currently.

TxAgWS6

New Hide Member
Feb 22, 2018
Houston
I need the encouragement to keep waiting at this point myself. I’m starting to get a bit aggravated.

I ordered an sp10 and a havak both in 6.5 on feb 13th. I was quoted 1-3 months on sp10 and 1-4 months on havak.

Once it got to 3 months I started calling every other week for an update. Always same story, “waiting for stocks on sp10, you’re near top of list but we don’t know when either rifle will be built”

Fast forward to last week, talk to seekins on 6/19 to hear same as usual, “we have sp10 stocks now but we don’t know when your sp10 or havak will be on the build list”

Then on 6/21 I get an email that my havak has shipped.

So basically customer service is just placating me with the answers and not actually checking for info with the rifle builders. Had they actually checked on 6/19 surely my havak was either in assembly or at the very least was slated for build the next day for it to be shipped by 6/21.

Aggravating to say the least , but I can keep up hope every time someone says how good the sp10 is. At least I’ll have a havak to play with now to pass the time. Lol

Feb 27, 2013
Columbia, SC
I couldn’t help myself and I got antsy. I called Seekins to see when the rifle may be ready. I got the standard response. He did say the new Pro Comp stocks were in stock and they got a lot of orders for the Havoc. Has anyone gotten a 6.5CM SP-10 they ordered?

C_Horner

Online Training Member
Oct 20, 2017
I just got a shipping notification email for my SP10 that I ordered February 10. That puts it right about 5 months.

Feb 27, 2013
Columbia, SC
Omg!!! Deer season opens here in October and I was hoping to sight it in and find some hunting ammo before it started. I guess I’ll just plan on shooting my bolt rifle this year. 😢😤

Apr 10, 2013
Oregon
8-12 weeks...5 months...

It was one year start to finish when I ordered my GAP-10 during the gun rush 5 years ago. Worth it, but these wait times are pretty awesome comparatively.

Jealous rant is over now.

Top Bottom