56 years ago today.

Maggot

Laffin atcha unowho
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2007
The CIA teamed up with the Mafia in a coup to murder President John F. Kennedy and seize the the power for the military industrial complex. What I find troubling even today, 56 years later, is that not one person was ever brought to trial for that crime. RIP, sir, though Im sure that you, like Washington, Jefferson, and the like are smoldering in your graves.

1574464963361.png

1574464878332.png

nn8734

nn8734
Belligerents
Feb 26, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Thought Kennedy was killed because he tried to strip the Federal Reserve of its powers to lend money to the US at interest (EO 11110) and they (the fed’s ownership) ordered the CIA who conspired with the mob to eliminate him.

candyx

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2014
Its a movie but the message is true and indisputable.

Milf Dots

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
Kennedy signed the CMHA in '63 which deinstitutionalized the mentally ill and resulted in them being on our streets and in our communities- the closing of mental institutions has been a huge disaster for America. Kennedy also signed an EO in January of '62 that allowed federal employees to unionize, and the unionization of government jobs is legalized extortion.

We'd have been better off if Nixon had defeated JFK, and that would've kept LBJ out of office, too.

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
Jack and John may have been alright. The rest of the crew can go ride along with John John.

Reactions: Maggot

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Belligerents
Feb 23, 2010
The Snobbiest Town in The Snobbiest State in the N
Jack and John may have been alright. The rest of the crew can go ride along with John John.
Jack was the pick of the litter and was the chosen one.

He chose to remain with the 8th Air Force after completing his missions. His plane blew up while he was testing a remote drone concept.

JFK was a turd from his youngest days... he was no winner.

And Ted should have been a mattress stain.

They were and are a nasty, horrible clan.

sirhr

candyx

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2014
Kennedy's were rum runners nothing more but the were projected as America's best , like anyone who has screwed another the Kennedy's had to pay the price for their sins. JFK's service yes has to be respected but the rest of the family can rot in hell.

Maggot

Laffin atcha unowho
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2007
Who benifited?
Jack was the pick of the litter and was the chosen one.

He chose to remain with the 8th Air Force after completing his missions. His plane blew up while he was testing a remote drone concept.

JFK was a turd from his youngest days... he was no winner.

And Ted should have been a mattress stain.

They were and are a nasty, horrible clan.

sirhr
I dont care about your hatred of the rest but on JFK youre wrong. A saint? Not by any means, but had he not died We would have seen a different world today. Like Ike before him he saw the dangers of the MIL and intended to dismantle it. They killed him for that. Despite that, he was the inspiration that took us to the moon and allowed us to outpace the Soviets in space. He also saw the danger of the FED and intended to dismantle that. They killed him for it.

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Belligerents
Feb 23, 2010
The Snobbiest Town in The Snobbiest State in the N
JFK probably would have kept us out of Vietnam... but that's an assumption fraught with peril. And he did start the moon race.

But to say 'not a saint' is pretty much downplaying a life of debauchery that makes Hunter Biden look like Ghandi.

Though I agree... had he accomplished some more of his agenda, we could have had a better 1960's and '70s. And there is a good argument that the trauma of losing the Camelot Presidency drove the turmoil of the '60's. Kennedy, King, Bobby, Malcolm-X, a generation of leaders who could have actually transitioned us into the space age was lost and replaced with losers like LBJ, Jackson, Farrakhan, Teddy....

Or Kennedy could have lost control of a baby boom generation that, had it not been Vietnam, was geared towards having some kind of national temper tantrum while quietly being driven by (wait for it... wait for it... ) Soviet interference and meddling??? Had he lived... would his second term have been as disastrous as Eisenhower;s, Johnson's, Nixon's and Reagan's? Would the press have kept up their support of the Presidency longer? Or were they hell-bent on going all 'watergate' on folks regardless of who was in the Oval Office?

This is the problem with what-if's. We can make them whatever we want.

Factually, JFK was a construct of Madison Avenue. A spoiled playboy whose image was crafted completely by dad. The same was true of Joe Jr.... But at least he showed the intestional fortitute to earn some of the 'image.' And while JFK rose to the occasion in the Pacific... he was only there because he was becoming such an embarrasment to his family in D.C., where he was dating a Norwegian Quisling suspected Nazi agent... that Daddy had JFK shipped to the Pacific... as far away as possible from DC... to the most impossible-to-escape-from backwater, to keep him away from his little squeeze. Were it up JFK... he would have stayed on the cocktail circuit for the duration.

But I will give you this... he left some good behind him. Too bad he chose Johnson as his running mate. LBG did more damage than Obama, Carter and Buchanan put together!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Maggot

Laffin atcha unowho
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2007
Trump said that he was going to declassify the JFK files. I am sure when he was read in on them and told why that would never happen. He figured out he was in for a hell of a few years.
I expect had he really moved to 'declassify' them he would have joined JFK as worm food. Dont fuck with the money or people who kill people for a living.

Ravenworks

Semper-Fi "80-84"
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2019
North Coast
On a lighter note, they finally figured out how fast the car was traveling when it crashed and drowned that poor girl.

The estimated it was traveling at least 72mph, because of the force it took on impact to blow her panties off and put them in the glove box.

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
I do find it both interesting and sad that the media gave little to no coverage of that day, the memorial of an assassination of a President of the United States of America.

It did not cover the News and little was brought up.

I remember where I was on that day, 10th. grade Math class, and the News came over the intercom in the school.
School was let out, we were sent home, and everyone watched TV for several days to hear the beat of the rolling drums over and over again.
Our Nation came to a stop and stayed that way until his funeral.

Yet, on the Anniversary of that Day, little to nothing makes the News.

How quickly we forget? I didn't forget. FM

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
Probably because too much talk about JFK would make folks think about Trump....