22 creedmoor

Nov 10, 2008
Rocky Mountains
I spoke with Bob at Alpha Munitions yesterday and the 22 Creedmoor brass is in production right now. Copper Creek will be getting brass first, likely some time next week. Alpha will have it on their website soon after. The Copper Creek brass will be LRP, and I believe Bob said that they will have SRP on their website. Can’t wait for my Bighorn Origin action to arrive so I can get a 22 Creedmoor built.

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone have any data with the 88gr ELD-M’s? Picked up a 100 of them and have some 4350 I’m thinkin of trying. If there’s a different powder I should try, plz let me know!

Apr 14, 2017
Anyone have info on where to start with the 65gr cutting edge MTH or 70 gr GMX? I’m in CA so I’m stuck using copper for hunting. Also, what powders would be good? I have RL26, H1000 and superformance on hand so I was hoping one of those would work. I’ll be using Alpha brass. Any info is appreciated!

Anyone have info on where to start with the 65gr cutting edge MTH or 70 gr GMX? I’m in CA so I’m stuck using copper for hunting. Also, what powders would be good? I have RL26, H1000 and superformance on hand so I was hoping one of those would work. I’ll be using Alpha brass. Any info is appreciated!

Try the Reloader 26 of those three, but Varget would really serve you well in that weight class of bullets. Look on the 22 creedmoor page on Face book for some of the pet loads from guys shooting Varget and the 69 TMK @3500fps from 22" tubes.

Top Bottom