1j04 and propane. Whats the story?

LeftyJason

Thumbnail-les
Belligerents
Mar 8, 2017
Kaysville Utah
So I haven't been around forever and wondering what the story is behind the references to @1J04 and propane. If there is an entertaining thread that'd be great.

• Sad
Reactions: 1J04

vh20

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Dec 2, 2012
Y'all are hilarious, but I feel sorry for ol' Jason who is still wondering what the answer is: Basically, he was carrying a propane tank and slipped on ice (icy steps, I believe), fell and broke his collar bone in grand fashion. Multiple surgeries involved. He made the mistake of sharing his misfortune here and has been blessed with an outpouring of "sympathy" from these guys non-stop for about two years running. A cautionary tale if there ever was one... He tells it far better than I ever could.

Threadcutter308

Outlier
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
Camano Island, Washington
Y'all are hilarious, but I feel sorry for ol' Jason who is still wondering what the answer is: Basically, he was carrying a propane tank and slipped on ice (icy steps, I believe), fell and broke his collar bone in grand fashion. Multiple surgeries involved. He made the mistake of sharing his misfortune here and has been blessed with an outpouring of "sympathy" from these guys non-stop for about two years running. A cautionary tale if there ever was one... He tells it far better than I ever could.
Fuckin’ Fairy Tale if’n I ever did hear one........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Belligerents
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
As if it were yesterday ...

LeftyJason

Thumbnail-les
Belligerents
Mar 8, 2017
Kaysville Utah
Thanks @vh20 and @Veer_G. That helps. I was wondering if it happened during the scout time and it was lost. I've been reading through some of the longer threads and didn't see it there.

@1J04 im not going to make fun of you for it. Slipping sucks. Injuring yourself in any way sucks. I happened to rearrange my thumb back January 31st.
1563263656971892260986400572407.jpgStill have one more tiny surgery in the office to remove the last remnant of thumb nail.

• Wow
Reactions: Lapuapalooza

ArmyJerry

DidnDuNuffin
Banned !
Belligerents
Nov 22, 2012
Exile Island
high velocity masturbation does that huh.

Thanks @vh20 and @Veer_G. That helps. I was wondering if it happened during the scout time and it was lost. I've been reading through some of the longer threads and didn't see it there.

@1J04 im not going to make fun of you for it. Slipping sucks. Injuring yourself in any way sucks. I happened to rearrange my thumb back January 31st.
View attachment 7112642Still have one more tiny surgery in the office to remove the last remnant of thumb nail.

Badfinger

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2013
Dayton, OH Area
Jason, as best I can recall it was 1j04's childhood dream to ice dance in the Olympics. After a few drinks to steady his nerves he grabbed up a propane tank to practice the Apache, or La Danse Apache and got too close to the back door steps where for reasons we’ll never know his partner flung him violently head over heels down the steps. Big finish!

vh20

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Dec 2, 2012
Thanks @vh20 and @Veer_G.

Still e one more tiny surgery in the office to remove the last remnant of thumb nail.
high velocity masturbation does that huh.
I'm surprised he can still see. :)
You learned absolutely NOTHING from my post, despite my telling you it was a "cautionary tale." Oh well, @1J04 will thank you for taking the heat off of him for a while.

armorpl8chikn

Sergeant
Belligerents
Aug 17, 2010
Western NC
Poor Larry this and pour Larry that!

Did anyone ask about MY manhole incident? Nooo! They didn't!
Color bone...pfft..

I messed up my fourhead and fucked up my face, and knocked my ass bone slam out if place!

We are glad Larry recovered, and we have issued condolences for his pussy.

Damn attention hookers......I swear.

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Belligerents
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA

Color bone...pfft..

I messed up my fourhead and fucked up my face, and knocked my ass bone slam out if place!

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
I once did the full on cartoon version of slipping on ice in a parking lot once.
Apparently it was very funny for everyone watching it.
Full on legs going up in the air right out from under me.
Fortunately I landed on my backside and was wearing a lot of padding that day, so apart from a sore posterior no major damage.

I think perhaps it was the fact that it was full on cartoon style with no time to attempt to brake the fall is why there was no actual damage done.

powdahound76

Sergeant
Belligerents
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
I once did the full on cartoon version of slipping on ice in a parking lot once.
Apparently it was very funny for everyone watching it.
Full on legs going up in the air right out from under me.
Fortunately I landed on my backside and was wearing a lot of padding that day, so apart from a sore posterior no major damage.

I think perhaps it was the fact that it was full on cartoon style with no time to attempt to brake the fall is why there was no actual damage done.

We see a lot of busted hips and sacral ala’s that way in the winter. Not quite cartoon style and just a slip is a burst L1 vertebrae.

I aint ever telling you guys about accidents. Yer kinda mean.
Aint that right Uncle Schartz “propane man” Baker?

1J04

Morale Officer
Belligerents
Aug 7, 2011
Naselle WA
Accidently put my thumb into a palm router at work.

That'll buff right out. And thank you for adding "Accidentally". Your Snipers HIde L&I Claim has been approved and being forwarded to Accounting..........

Ok, so you pretty much have gotten the long and the short of it. February, Cold, Icy, Snowy. Ran Home to get another Crab Cooker and Tank for a bunch of Dungeness. Had my Rubber Boots on and hit a patch of Ice at top of Stairs with the Propane Tank across my left thigh while going airborne. Stuck the landing with my shoulder and head. Knocked myself out for a bit. Split my head open, broke collar bone, smashed my shoulder/rotator cuff.

Maybe if I didn't push off so hard to miss the bottom of the Stairs I'd of been Ok. We'll never know. What they haven't told you about is the Bear. Yes, a Bear. I was being chased by a Boone and Crockett Trophy Black Bear that apparently had taken up Denning in my outside storage room. The clinging and clanging of the Propane and Propane Accessories must have made them stir, yes, THEM. There were 7 of them last count I made before the lights went out. The Tank still bares Bear bites n scratches from all 9 of them. Killed one of them with an Ice Scrapper, the other with a floating Prop Nut Wrench. Thank Gawd I never put shit back where it goes, cuz ya never know. EVER.

Doc sez you're lucky to be alive, taking on a healthy Bakers Dozen of Bruins n all. I said sheesh Doc, weren't nuth'n. Been eating Bear Meat fer years ever since. And only one case of Crabs far as I can recollect Mmmm Hmmmmm.

Threadcutter308

Outlier
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
Camano Island, Washington
That'll buff right out. And thank you for adding "Accidentally". Your Snipers HIde L&I Claim has been approved and being forwarded to Accounting..........

Ok, so you pretty much have gotten the long and the short of it. February, Cold, Icy, Snowy. Ran Home to get another Crab Cooker and Tank for a bunch of Dungeness. Had my Rubber Boots on and hit a patch of Ice at top of Stairs with the Propane Tank across my left thigh while going airborne. Stuck the landing with my shoulder and head. Knocked myself out for a bit. Split my head open, broke collar bone, smashed my shoulder/rotator cuff.

Maybe if I didn't push off so hard to miss the bottom of the Stairs I'd of been Ok. We'll never know. What they haven't told you about is the Bear. Yes, a Bear. I was being chased by a Boone and Crockett Trophy Black Bear that apparently had taken up Denning in my outside storage room. The clinging and clanging of the Propane and Propane Accessories must have made them stir, yes, THEM. There were 7 of them last count I made before the lights went out. The Tank still bares Bear bites n scratches from all 9 of them. Killed one of them with an Ice Scrapper, the other with a floating Prop Nut Wrench. Thank Gawd I never put shit back where it goes, cuz ya never know. EVER.

Doc sez you're lucky to be alive, taking on a healthy Bakers Dozen of Bruins n all. I said sheesh Doc, weren't nuth'n. Been eating Bear Meat fer years ever since. And only one case of Crabs far as I can recollect Mmmm Hmmmmm.
:rolleyes: Da fuk ?......AOC.....much ?

• Wow
Reactions: Dewey7271 and 1J04

clcustom1911

Non Sibi Sed Patriae
Belligerents
Oct 23, 2017
Southern Kommiefornia
Wow. Very, very... uhh... straight out of the newly gentrified Boyle Heights area of Los Angeles where you have brand new or newly renovated apartments built on top of old warehouses just outside the "garment district" area and the hipster residents have to step over the homeless to enter/exit.

FS1

Unbalanced
Belligerents
Mar 24, 2014
Earth
The national propane industry has listed 1j's ass as a renewable fuel source. :)

• Haha

Lapuapalooza

CALLING ALL
Belligerents
Dec 24, 2013
Colorado

Color bone...pfft..

I’m sorry to hear about the incident you had with your manhole. So very sorry to hear about it.

300winemag

Private
Belligerents
Mar 31, 2014
Michigan
Just saw today that in Berkeley CA they are no longer able to use the term manhole, they are now to be referred to as person holes. What next??

• Wow