<span style="color: #FF0000">Traded for a 700 AAC-SD in a Mcmillan A5</span>

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">I have a Kimber Montana in the rare 260 Remington with Talley lightweight low one piece ring/bases. Will also include the dovetail bases the rifle originally came with. Great shape, less than 200 rounds fired, shoots well with 130 VLD's and 130 Accubonds over H4350. Slight scuff on the bottom of the grip, not through the paint. The trigger is fantastic. It will come in the factory box with everything it came with from the factory. Trade CAN include the Leupold VX-2 2-7x33 LR Duplex if it's needed to even up.

Here's a link to the thread about this rifle from when I bought it:
http://24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubb...260#Post6145591

Looking to trade for a 20&quot; Remington 700 5R in 308 with the threaded barrel (the Acusport edition from last year) or something similar, doing lots more target shooting than hunting and have too many 6.5mm's (I know, I thought that was impossible too, but I've got yet another 260 being built so...)

No cash price, don't really want to move it out just for the sake of getting rid of it. Would MUCH rather trade for something I'd use more frequently.</span>