Thread: REDUCED! Noveske 300 Blackout 10" Upper with Extras!

Sergeant
    Follows
    Following

REDUCED! Noveske 300 Blackout 10" Upper with Extras!

**New ad with updated prices and pics

Looking to sell/trade my 300 BLK upper for another firearm.. trades listed below.. This upper has exactly 13 rounds through it to zero the optic I had on it, then sat ever since. It is in new/like new condition. It consists of a Noveske Vltor thick walled upper receiver, Noveske SS 10.5" 300BLK barrel, Seekins SAR 10" rail, and a PWS CQB Comp with 1/2" tucked just under the end of the SAR rail and the other 2" of it protruding out, looks just perfect. I also have on it a Noveske K9 Barricade grabber and a modified Magpul VFG on the rail merged nicely in tandem with each other.. I would put value at $$1550, or with New Spikes Tactical BCG and BCM charging handle at $$1850.. Trades Im looking for are listed below, with cash on either end as appropriate.. will also sell for listed values above in cash/paypal too..

REDUCED PRICE!!! ----- $1400 Shipped for Upper, or $1650 Shipped for upper/New Spikes BCG/BCM Charging handle

TEXT 210-624-1590 for more pics.....

-Defiance Deviant action, SA
    -Surgeon 591
    -High end 1911's (NH, Wilson, etc)
    -High end Custom Action Bolt guns or barreled actions (Surgeon, Defiance, Stiller, etc)
    -SCAR 16/17
    -1919 kit
    -JAE700
    -High end optics (NF, USO, Vortex Razor HD 1-6, etc)
    -Lakeside 1919 .22
    -Cash/Money Order/Paypal also acceptable

"The probability that we may fall in the struggle ought not deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just."
    -Honest Abe..

Sergeant
    Follows
    Following

Unsold.... Further reduced!!
    Last edited by cwillits505; 04-08-2013 at 11:43 AM.
    "The probability that we may fall in the struggle ought not deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just."
    -Honest Abe..

Sergeant
    Follows
    Following

Back up, buyer backed out.. Didn't know what an sbr or pistol was .... Reduced for quick sale, $$$1550 shipped takes upper, bcg and all!!
    -Honest Abe..

Sergeant
    Follows
    Following

bump up top
    -Honest Abe..

Sergeant
    Follows
    Following

Up top.. Open to trade offers and OBO on cash
    -Honest Abe..

Private
    Follows
    Following

Interested in parting it out? If so I would be interested in the noveske upper w/ forward assist and ejection port parts.

Sergeant
    Follows
    Following

I am open to offers on the whole thing, worst I an say is no, but I will not part out... sorry
    -Honest Abe..

Private
    Follows
    Following

im goin to a gun show this weekend if i dont spend all my money im gonna have to make an offer on this. thats a nasty little piece

Sergeant
    Follows
    Following

bring on the offer Tjass... this thing has gotta move...
    -Honest Abe..

Private
    Follows
    Following

Still available???

Sergeant
    Follows
    Following

yep sure is
    -Honest Abe..

Sergeant
    Follows
    Following

Traded away
    -Honest Abe..