Thread: WTS: Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20x40 EFR Target

Sergeant
    Follows
    Following

WTS: Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20x40 EFR Target

Looking to sell my Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20x40. It has the tall 1/4 click MOA turrets and makes strong "tingy" clicks, very positive feel. Front adjustable objective. 4" Leupold sunshade. Bulter creek caps, front one is the blizzard series so you can still look through it when closed. Comes with Burris extreme tactical rings that where lapped. As far as condition goes I've tried to take as many pictures as possible, If any more are needed/wanted just tell me what you want. There were no rings marks at all before these rings were put on but they were lapped so there shouldn't be any. Only flaw I could find on the scope was a small scratch next to the "3" tick on the elevation knob. It of course still qualifies for the Leupold lifetime no hassle warranty. Has Leupold Target dot reticle. I hate to say it but this thing has been mostly a safe queen since I got it and I'm just looking to sell/trade it for something a little more usable on my AR. Again, this is my first time selling instead of buying on this site so I want to make this go as smooth as possible. I take checks (will ship after it clears), paypal as gift, or money order/cashiers check. Will be shipped USPS insured with tracking as soon as funds clear.

Would like to get $550 to your door but will definitely consider reasonable offers or trades for 3-14x ish range quality scopes.
    Thank you for looking.

Sergeant
    Follows
    Following
    Pm sent...

Sergeant
    Follows
    Following
    All PM's replied.

Sergeant
    Follows
    Following
    Ill take it as per our pm

Sergeant
    Follows
    Following
    Sold Pending Scope trade.

Sergeant
    Follows
    Following
    Assuming you traded, thanks for letting me know by 3 pm like you said. Not a good way to start as a seller!..