Adaptive Consulting & Training Services Field Density Altitude Compensator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adaptive Consulting & Training Services Field Density Altitude Compensator

Went to a shooting range I had never been to before that had targets set up from 100 to 1000 yards in various increments. Went to use my ballistic app on my I phone and found I had no signal. Fortunately, I had seen a review that Frank did on AC&TS's Field Density Altitude Compensator and decided to order one. Sure glad I did, as it let me calculate my firing solutions and was as accurate as my i Phone app, and just as fast. Modern technology is great, but it sure don't hurt to have a backup....

I always wonder about guys who go hunting in the Rockies, or plan on shooting while on military expedition -- dependent on their magic phones.

Comment

Originally posted by sinister View Post
      I always wonder about guys who go hunting in the Rockies, or plan on shooting while on military expedition -- dependent on their magic phones.
      Technology is good, but there are times it can be useless. That's when you need to go back to basics.

Comment

Always good to carry as a back up. I never leave home without it.
        NRA Lifetime Member.....if that means anything now.

Comment

I have been eyeballing these solutions for a while.. like they say about electronics, " It's not a matter of if, but when it breaks"! Just like the ole data book - it's cash money when you need it!
          Coersion, after all, merely captures man. Freedom captivates him. - Ronald Reagan
          Don't let the bastards grind you down. - Lemmy
          ACE
          Tactical Marksmanship Team Member

Comment

Love my FDAC, and its always good to have DOPE written down as a back up just in case.
            Good transactions (bought and sold) with the following Good Guys:

http://forum.snipershide.com/firearm...tml#post818781

Comment

468 Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X