I bought a new bay boat, and need to rig it out, so I am selling my guns that I never/rarely shoot.
This gun was built by Ken Porter of Porter's Precision in Houston. It's one of the most accurate rifles that I have ever owned. The rifle has the following components:
1) Brux 8 twist at 20" threaded 1/2x28" for my .223 can. Stainless and bead blasted. 500 on the gun. It shoots lights out with 75 amaxes at 2950. It's easily a .3 moa gun.
2) Trued Remington 700
3) Bushed Firing pin hole
4) Porter Precision 20moa Rail
5) Timney Trigger at 2.25 lbs
6) McMillan Sako Style Stock, pillar bed in Marine Tex, standard studs.
7) Badger m4 triggerguard, painted flat black. The mag box was professionally modified to allow for feeding and carrying of longer seated bullets.
8) KRG Ops removable oversized bolt handle thingy.
I'll also include .223ai redding dies.
$1800 plus shipping
Here is a picture when I originally had the barrel finished at 22":
No trades please. I'll only ship to a active FL, so don't even ask otherwise. Insurance is on the buyer if they would like it.