Been a tough decision but I'm ready to sell my Remingtion 700P LTR in .308. I've had this rifle for about 7 years but haven't shot it much and the round count is under 200 rounds. It wears a 20" fluted heavy barrel with 1:12" rifling. It has the pre-Xmark adjustable trigger. I added a Karsten cheekpiece, left side sling swivel flush cups and a MarineTex texture in the grip and forearm area. Been wanting to paint this rifle but haven't had the time. I'm getting out of the long range game and working on getting some suppressors. This was my first long range precision rifle and I have been very happy with its accuracy. It can easily hold 1.5" groups at 300 yards with my pet load. I only tried a few loads with 168gr AMAX and IMR4895 and found a good one so your reloading may produce even better results.
Here is what is included in this sale (added prices if you don't want the whole package):
Prices include shipping
- Remington 700P LTR .308 rifle with EGW 25MOA pic rail and Karsten cheek all in plastic case $1000
- TPS products TSR Aluminum Medium scope rings $65
- TAB Gear Simple Biathlon sling (like new) $65
- Lucas bore guide $35
- Dewey rifle cleaning rod $30
- Tipton chamber cleaning kit $10
- Mildot Master $25
- Impact pocket data book $30
- Lee .308 3-die set (not carbide) $35
- .308 brass (52-Lapua once fired, 31-Federal twice fired) $40
Price for complete package is $1300 shipped to CONUSA. I accept payment by USPS money order only.
Rifle must ship to your chosen FFL dealer.
PM me with any questions. I will try to get some pics posted early next week.
I am open to the following trade options:
- Liberty Mystic suppressor (plus cash; NFA rules apply)